Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Chicago Garmin Store Event

Reminder!

Only two days to go. 
This Saturday, June 16th, I will be in Chicago  at the Garmin store.



663 N. Michigan Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
(312) 787-3221 



I'm actually in coming to town today from Minneapolis.

My book signing is scheduled from 4-5.  The entire day is an event that shouldn't be missed. I hope to see you there.

1:00-2:00 p.m. Electronic Flight Bag presentation.
2:00-2:15 p.m. Break
2:15-3:45 p.m. Controller Q and A.
4:00-5:00 p.m. Flight For Control Book signing!

  

Father's Day is this weekend, too.
I think Dad might need a copy of Flight For Control :)

Hope to see you in a couple days.

Enjoy the journey! 
XOX Karlene

2 comments:

  1. Have fun at the book signing. I hope to see some awesome photos from the event on your blog :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Angela. Yes... I hope to get some photos. The problem is... I'm the one with the camera and might be busy. :) Thanks for dropping by. You've been really busy too.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!