Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Wednesday, March 5, 2014

A Day In The Sky


Oh how I have waited for this day, to lift up and away.

Soaring somewhere between heaven and the land
Power, height and lift controlled by a steady hand.

To check and double check is better, 
not ever forgetting to check the weather.

I hold my plan and my thought as this flight sets off into air. 
I will return safely to tell the people 
how this world looks from way up there.

Among the clouds, maybe just a mile or two closer to the
stratosphere, where I will not fear.
For my mind is clear, my heart is true 
and I fly with a blessed prayer from you.

~Daniella Ruby Molina



Daniella won a prize for the best poem in the Why I Want To Fly contest a couple years ago, and had just complete her free flight in Los Angeles. What did she think?

"I LOVED it! I was nervous, happy and filled with pure joy all at once. The day was perfect. Once again, Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart."

Respectfully,
Daniella 


The smile says it all. And another pilot is born! And yet another reason we give girls free flights!

If you want to take a free flight... go to 

Select: Participate/View events and register
Find your country, state, city then register! 

 
Enjoy the Journey!

~ Karlene

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!