Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Love From Aviation Universe!

Thank you Lora and Richard!


Last week was an emotional overloaded exhaustive week. And when those days occur, we wake up, smile, press forward and do the best we can. And throughout the day find moments that bring us joy. One such moment came in the mail!!


Lora (The heart and soul of Aviation Universe) made me a notebook with memories of the time spent in Kansas City, and flying for Braniff came flashing back. And... she added a class schedule for the PhD challenge, so I can keep track of my life. Past and Present meet in a wonderful gift. 

Today I fly to HongKong. But before I leave I want to thank my special friends.


Thank you so much!
YOU made my day!

This is what Aviation is all about...
The people at
Aviation Universe

AU-holiday-wide

Enjoy the Journey!
XO Karlene

2 comments:

  1. You are SO welcome Karlene! We appreciate all your support of our little pilot shop, Aviation Universe!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best little big-hearted aviation shop in the Universe!!!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!