Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Monday, February 29, 2016

Monday Motivation...

Enjoy every moment...
They go by too fast!!


Saturday I was at home, sitting on reserve, diligently doing my homework when scheduling called. A six-day trip.  It was time to fly!  So... my work week is a deadhead to Minneapolis yesterday (photo on arrival), followed by a flight to Honolulu today with a 48-hour layover. Then I will fly back to Minneapolis and catch the first flight home to Seattle. Everyone should have a job this wonderful.  For now, I'm trying to get my homework complete so I can print and edit poolside.

For now... 
Enjoy the journey! 
XOX Karlene 

And remember to read... 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Karlene!
    We Have to cherish every moment in life because it is way ti short.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. An, it is way too short! We need to remember to enjoy them all.

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!