Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Monday, April 11, 2016

The Best Flight Ever!

Soars Across the Oceans...
 
"I am not afraid to walk
the path that my soul
dictates - for I know it
has my true interests
at heart."

~ by Eleesha,
Author of - The Soul Whisperer


Monday motivation is inspired by so many people around the world. Eleesha somehow sends me inspirations exactly when I need them, as if she knows my challenges and is providing inspiration and confidence to push forward.  I cannot be afraid to walk my path, as you cannot fear walking yours. 
And then I get personal comments via emails from around the world on my book. Last weekend I received one that made me smile, and the timing was so appropriate. As many of you know, I have a mission with my writing... and that is to create a safer aviation industry, and a positive and enriching work environment for our future aviators, as our lives are in their hands. The novel series is a path to accomplish awareness. Experience and the PhD is the process to create change. Your reading the books and commenting is the help I need to accomplish the mission. Thank you!

Mark's comment from the UK:

"I am left speechless as to latest flight novel, no word, sentence or paragraph truly describe "FLIGHT FOR SURVIVAL" So well orchestrated, and, hidden within the whole novel... 

The twists the turns the ever unfolding and differing angles. In light of previous novels, I have to say this best yet, and against some other top authors (Tom Clancy, Stephen Coonts). Can't wait till the 4th novel is out."



Start at the Beginning! 



And prepare for the fourth Novel...

Comments on Amazon are so much appreciated!
Thank you!

Enjoy the Journey
XO Karlene 

3 comments:

  1. I really loved the first book and the second one was even better!
    Time to get the third Flight for Survival started!
    #awesome #reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karlene,

    Loved the third book and thanks for straightening out the order! Awhile back you talked about trying to make the first book into a movie... What ever happened with that? Looking forward to the 4th book!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mike!!! Yes, that first book becoming a movie is still in the works! It's going to happen... not if, but when. Thank you so much for the comment. I'm looking forward to the Amazon comment too!
      And... you are so welcome!

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!