Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Friday, June 24, 2016

Activity is a Blessing

Keep Moving! 



"Being busy is a blessing 
because being bored is a sign 
that things are going very wrong 
as there is so much to accomplish in life."

 There is so much to accomplish in life. Are you filling your destiny? Often I'm told that I am too busy.  But I am busy filling my days with passion and conviction of making better jobs for our fellow aviators, and safer skies for our passengers.  As Jeremy said, if I was feeling board.. I would not be accomplishing all that needs to be done.

What appears to be busy to one...
is passion to the other living the life!


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!
  

2 comments:

  1. Karlene, thank you so much for the mention and I am a firm believer in keeping busy. It's what keeps our engines going and keeps us from stalling. Hope you have a great Monday and a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jeremy. I think I'm told that I go to the far end of busy... but we must keep those engines going! Thank you so much for the quote!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!