Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Friday, July 15, 2016

Ready! Set! Go!

Friday's Fabulous Flyer! 


Captain George Nolly!



I had the best interview with George Nolly this week for his podcast, Ready For Takeoff. Let me tell you that my day began with a fiasco, but after talking with George I found myself laughing. What a delightful discussion.

You may recall reading my interview with George here, when we were discussing his novel series.  Which are great by the way!

Well, I guess turnabout is fair play with the interview! I’m going to be in really good company. George has already interviewed over 30 other pilots, including Vietnam ace Steve Ritchie, Patty Wagstaff, a Blue Angel and two Thunderbirds, and several other pilot/authors. In addition to his podcast episodes on iTunes and Stitcher Radio, he has the audio files of his interviews posted on his website.


Enjoy the Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!