Contract Airline Services


"We are the protagonists of our stories called life, and there is no limit to how high we can fly."


PHD. MBA. MHS. Type rated on A350, A330, B777, B747-400, B747-200, B757, B767, B737, B727. International Airline Pilot / Author / Speaker. Dedicated to giving the gift of wings to anyone following their dreams. Supporting Aviation Safety through training, writing, and inspiration. Fighting for Aviation Safety and Airline Employee Advocacy. Safety Culture and SMS change agent.

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

When Life Becomes Passion

You've Lived

I'm reading a fabulous book, When Breath Become Air. Dr. Kalanithi faced his mortality and shares his journey of passion to his last breath. He mentioned something in the book about career and passion. He said that the career is chosen for lifestyle... money, work conditions, etc. Passion, however, is a calling despite the condition. Pilots who love their jobs get this. This is a must read for the New Year.


Reading this book will make you reflect on your life, question the meaning of life, and think about life and death. I thought about why I have such a drive for safety, and what would happen if I lost my career. I realized that my love of aviation is more than a career, it's a passion. With this passion comes a gift of striving to give back and leave this industry better than I found it. With this passion, I have faced some daunting challenges. Yet, Dr. Kalanithi put those issues in perspective, too.


Join me in my passion: 

and check out the updates!

Thank you For Reading 
my Books too! 

Holiday Blessings!
XO Karlene 

Author of:
I am Awesome. The ABCs of me. 



Catch up on the series so you will be ready!

 Flight For Sanity coming February 2017


Motivation and Children too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! If your comment doesn't appear immediately, it will after I land. Enjoy the journey!